Short Curriculum Vitae
2018, October – 2021, September:
- Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellow (Global Fellowship).
Project: « The molecular drivers of deep-sea adaptation in brittle stars ».
Outgoing phase: Museums Victoria, Melbourne, Australia.
Return phase: IFREMER, Brest, France
2018, April – September:
- Endeavour Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Museums Victoria, Melbourne, Australia.
Project: « The molecular drivers of deep-sea adaptation in brittle stars »
2015, May – 2018, February:
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Salzburger Lab, University of Basel, Switzerland
2011, October – 2015, January:
- PhD in Oceanography, marine Biology and Ecology, IMBE, Aix-Marseille University, France.
2011, January – June:
- Master project in the Department of Genetics and Evolution, University of Geneva, Switzerland.
2009, September -2011, June:
- Master in Oceanography, marine Biology and Ecology, Aix-Marseille University, France
2006, September -2009, June:
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Lausanne, Switzerland
You can download my full CV here
Last updated: 14.01.2019